- When you’ve finished adding all of your items to your shopping cart, click on Checkout Securely.
- You will be asked to log in by entering your email address and a password.
- When complete, click on Delivery Details.
- Enter your Delivery Address & Billing Address details.
- It is important you are clear with your detail particularly your POSTCODE.
- These boxes will be pre-filled if you have shopped with us before using your current email address detail.
- The card you use for payment must be registered to the Billing Address.
- You can have your order delivered to an alternative delivery address instead of your billing address. If you’d like to use your place of work for delivery, you need to be sure that your order can be left securely with you, a reception desk or a mail room.
- If your Delivery & Billing Address is the same you can tick the “Billing Address Same as Delivery Address” box.
- When this is complete, click on Order Summary.
Using a Gift Voucher or Promo Code
- Beneath the details of your order (before payment method section) click on I have a gift voucher or promo code.
- This will open up the box to Enter gift voucher or promo code.
- Enter the detail and click Add Code.
- If you have more than one code, enter each individually.
- The discount will be applied and will show on your Order Summary.
- Click on Select Payment Method and continue to complete your order.
Please note: To comply with PayPal terms and conditions which will not allow the purchase of raffle tickets, we have had to remove this payment option from our store. Thank you for your understanding.
- We accept all major DEBIT and CREDIT Card payments through our SagePay – Secure checkout.
- You do not need to sign up with SagePay to purchase from this site.
- You can also select to pay by cheque or via telephone.
Please do NOT use the Purchase Order option in Payment Methods, as this is for VTTS Internal use only and you will be notified of your order not completing.
Please note: Gift Aid cannot be applied to merchandise, but can be applied to Donations including Shares.
Gift Aid is a Government scheme that allows UK Tax payers to make an allowance against their tax payments towards charitable giving. If you pay tax on earnings or savings to the UK Government, you can award Gift Aid. It costs you nothing and we do all the paperwork.
You have only to click on the appropriate box on the drop down menu to confirm that you wish us to claim. Not only does it affect this order but can be applied to previous or future donations for the last four years - adding a massive 25% to all your donations and at no cost at all to you. So for example every £10 you give to XH558 can become £12.50.
By clicking the Yes statement you are confirming that we can claim Gift Aid on this and future gifts of money and those over the past 4 years. You are also confirming that you are a UK tax payer and the amount of your income/capital gains tax is greater than the tax the Trust will reclaim in a single tax year.
To qualify, Gift Aid on your charitable donations must never exceed the amount of tax you pay in any one financial year and for higher rate tax payers, it can actually be very tax efficient. Please consult a financial advisor if you wish to make a sizeable donation.
If you are unhappy with any product or item of clothing and wish to exchange for something else/another size or take a refund, then please return to us within 28 days, together with a covering note, your Order Number and Address details. We will then replace or reply accordingly. (A copy of your delivery note would be ideal).
For any further queries please call our Customer Help Line: 01302 802077
or email firstname.lastname@example.org