Delivery & Returns
We deliver to the UK and overseas. Majority of orders are despatched by Royal Mail.
- Standard Delivery UK = £3.55
- Items with non-standard delivery (e.g. courier due to the size of the item) are noted on the individual product pages.
We rely heavily on our volunteers for picking and packing to keep our overheads to a minimum. Please allow 3-5 working days for your goods to be packed and despatched. Some items may have a longer delivery period specified in the product listing, such as made-to-order and pre-order items. In all instances you will receive email updates on the progress of your order.
We can deliver your order to an alternative address, including your work address. If your order is a gift we can deliver direct to the recipient.
- At checkout stage enter separate billing and delivery details.
Vulcan To The Sky Enterprises Ltd will select the most appropriate carrier for your goods. This means your delivery may arrive in more than one batch to ensure your order is transported in the best possible way.
Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep to any delivery date, time of delivery shall not be of the essence and Vulcan To The Sky Enterprises Ltd shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the customer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date. The risk in the goods shall pass from the company to the customer upon delivery of such goods to the customer.
Should you require an order to be sent by courier or some other form of Special Delivery then please call our Customer Help Line: 01302 802077 Mon- Fri: 10:00 - 16:00, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shoe Size Guarantee
Our canvas shoes are custom-made-to-order. In the event that you are unhappy with the fit of your shoe, we will process a free one-off exchange under the following terms.
- Free exchanges are confined to the same style of shoe as originally ordered. For example, a black toe high top men’s can only be replaced with a black high-top men’s of the same design.
- Size exchange requests that differ by more than 2 sizes from the original size ordered will be considered a customer-input error and will not be eligible for exchange. We highly recommend customers always refer to the sizing charts provided – particularly for larger and smaller sizes as we are not able to exchange a shoe for a size we do not produce.
- Requests to replace must be received within 28 days of original item being delivered.
Items Damaged or Poor Quality
Items that arrive damaged will be replaced. Requests to replace a damaged item must be received within 10 working days of original item being delivered.
Returns/Exchanges of Other Items
If you need to return a product, other than shoes, purchased from Vulcan To The Sky Enterprises Ltd then you have 28 days to do so. For returns relating specifically to shoes see the 'Shoe Returns' section.
It is quite common for people to exchange items of clothing:
- Please return the item stating any difference in size that you require. All returns should be within 28 days.
- The returned goods must be in a resalable state and any goods or accessories that accompany the product must also be returned.
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 10 working days:
- Any refund, which is due to a fault or other defect, will include a refund of the applicable delivery charge.
- The goods should be returned with their original box, packing and accessories. Once returned we can issue a full refund.
Please post returns to the following address:
Vulcan To The Sky Enterprises Ltd
Unit 4, Delta Court,
Sky Business Park,
Doncaster Sheffield Airport,
This returns policy does not affect your legal rights.
Cancellation of Orders
You are able to cancel your order prior to shipping with no cost penalty being incurred and full credit of your account if monies have already been taken. You can cancel an order by following the links on the Vulcan To The Sky Enterprises Ltd website, or by phoning us on our Customer Help Line: 01302 802077 and or email email@example.com
Event Refund Policy
- Any cancellation requests must be made before 7 calendar days of the event your ticket is applicable for and a full refund will be made.
- Under 7-days from the event, we will make every endeavour to help sell your tickets and then issue a refund only if such a sale is successful.
- Tickets are transferable if required so long as the attendee is able to quote your confirmed e-ticket details and meet any age or access requirements of the event.
- This will not affect your statutory rights in the unlikely case of an event cancellation due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- In all cases, the promoter (Vulcan to the Sky Trust) is only liable to issue a refund for the original amount paid, not exceeding the face-value of each event ticket.