We rely heavily on our volunteers for picking and packing to keep our overheads to a minimum. Please allow 10 working days for your goods to be packed and despatched. You will receive email updates on the progress of your order.
Our Postage and Packing service (shown as Delivery on your Shopping Cart and Invoice) includes a base cost of £2.00 for each order. The Delivery cost is set to cover the following:
- The cost of administration services.
- The cost of packing materials. Where possible these are manufactured from recycled products.
- The cost of postage for the items in your order. Rates will be displayed as you add products to your basket.
You will be prompted to select the correct delivery method in your Shopping Cart before proceeding to Checkout.
Please check you have selected the correct method before proceeding to Checkout. Failure to do so will result in your order not being complete and may cause a delay. You will be notified if your order is not complete.
For UK Deliveries
- Please select Royal Mail Delivery from the menu.
For European and Worldwide Deliveries
- Please select the appropriate rate for your region from the menu. Where indicated please request a quote before placing an order.
- Should you require an order to be sent by courier or some other form of Special Delivery then please call us on 01302 802077 for a quotation.
- Where a product line specifically indicates free delivery, i.e. Donations Pages, Event E-Tickets and Online Gift Vouchers, then please select appropriate Delivery Method.
Please note: Raffle Tickets, although ordered online, will attract the standard charge of £2.00 as we post these to you. Failure to select Royal Mail Delivery as a delivery method will result in your order not being complete and may cause a delay. You will be notified if your order is not complete.
For any further queries please call our Customer Help Line: 01302 802077
or email firstname.lastname@example.org