Monthly Online Prize Raffle - September 2017
- Related Products
*** DRAW WINNER ***
Winning two places to the last engine run of 2017
Mr Paul Hollingsworth, from Wetherby, West Yorkshire.
Webstore Ticket Number 112773
Congratulations go to Paul, who will be accompanied by his wife Carole, on this fantastic opportunity to see and hear XH558 in action! We will have a full photo report on the day later this month.
SIGN-UP FOR NEWSLETTERS HERE:
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over *
A different prize each and every month - with JUST 2,000 tickets issued.
You and a partner could be standing here in this group, experiencing a XH558 engine ground-run.
THIS MONTH'S PRIZE - A pair of tickets for a XH558 engine ground-run run on Saturday 21st October 2017 - The final one of the year!
With travel and accommodation allowance of £120.
Winner can select morning or afternoon session for them and their partner.
THIS LISTING WILL ENTER YOU IN THE ONLINE RAFFLE DRAW FOR SEPTEMBER 2017
- Please only select a MAXIMUM OF 8 TICKETS per transaction.
- If purchasing raffle tickets only, please select ONLINE RAFFLE ENTRY as the delivery option at checkout to avoid postage charge.
- NO TICKET IS POSTED - This is online only.
- An email will confirm your entry.
- PLEASE NOTE: Discount voucher codes can not be used to purchase raffle tickets.
One winning entry will be picked at random on Monday 2nd October from all entries made between the issue of this draw to midnight on Sunday 1st October. The winner will be contacted and announced in our newsletter on Friday 6th October and on our web site.
*** ONLINE RAFFLE ONLY ***
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over *
All proceeds from this online raffle will support the work of The Vulcan to the Sky Trust.
Here is how it works
- Only 2,000 tickets issued per online draw, per month - priced at £2.50 each.
- Please select any quantity from 1 to 8 tickets. Only select a maximum of 8 tickets per transaction.
- Provide a daytime contact number in case of query and to enable our random age verification system.
- Accept the declaration that you are over 18 and entitled to enter.
- Then press 'Add to Cart'.
- If only purchasing raffle tickets please select ONLINE RAFFLE ENTRY as the delivery option at checkout to avoid postage charge.
- The raffle entry can be combined with other items - additional postage/carriage costs may apply.
- Your order number will be the entry number in the prize draw made at the end of each month.
- An email receipt will confirm your entry number when the order is processed and entered in the draw. There is no physical ticket to be issued.
What happens next?
- Our software will randomly select an entry at the close of each related month from all entries made.
- Your name and address is recorded against the related order and entry ticket.
- The winner as drawn will be contacted in person.
- The winning entry number, name and winners' town of residence will be announced for public record.
What are the safeguards?
- A documented system linked to your online order verifies your entry record.
- A maximum of 8 tickets can be purchased at one time, although you may enter as many times as you like over differing times or days.
- Excessive entry could lead to review of your individual web store account and customer contact.
- All this is to comply with sensible guidelines to guard against habitual or problem gambling.
- If you have any queries relating to these tickets and draw please call 01302 802077 quoting your order number.
The legal bits:
PLEASE ONLY PURCHASE TICKETS THAT YOU CAN SENSIBLY AFFORD
Terms & Conditions:
A maximum of 8 entries per web store transaction.
You may enter more than once, but please do so at different times or on different days for the related monthly draw.
We monitor for excessive gambling behaviour for due diligence.
Draw will be made when stated in the listing and the winner advised, with name and general location published later.
There is no cash alternative to the prize or prize package offered.
Redemption of the prize is subject to the winner making suitable arrangements with the provider.
A Vulcan to the Sky Trust representative will liaise with the winner so the prize package is organised to suit.
Winners should be willing to partake in limited publicity in connection with prize to help promote future raffles.
By entering from this listing you hereby accept these conditions and agree that you satisfy the residency and age criteria of entry.
Promoter: Andrew Edmondson, VTTST, Hangar 3, Fourth Avenue, Doncaster Sheffield Airport, Doncaster. DN9 3GF.
Registered with the UK Gambling Commission - www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk Licence No. 000-005127-N-306459-003.
All participants must be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK, or have a UK bank account.
Terms and Conditions available on request, send SAE to above address or call 01302 802077 to request a copy.
If you or someone you know has been affected by gambling, please contact Gamcare for help and advice on 0845 600 0133 or visit www.gamcare.org.uk
All entries will be governed by the Vulcan to the Sky Trust's code of conduct and social responsibility document which is lodged with and approved by the Gambling Commission.
Thank you for your support - GOOD LUCK!