Monthly Online Prize Raffle May 2017
- Related Products
*** WINNER FOR MAY 2017 ***
* Entry #106172 - Mr. M. Briggs, Cranfield, Bedfordshire.
- A new raffle for June will launch this evening -
A different prize each and every month - with JUST 2,000 tickets issued.
THIS MONTH'S PRIZE - A STEAM LOCOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE!
THIS LISTING WILL ENTER YOU IN THE ONLINE RAFFLE DRAW FOR MAY 2017
- Please only select a MAXIMUM OF 8 TICKETS per transaction.
- If purchasing raffle tickets only, please select ONLINE RAFFLE ENTRY as the delivery option at checkout to avoid postage charge.
- NO TICKET IS POSTED - This is online only.
- An email will confirm your entry.
- PLEASE NOTE: Discount voucher codes can not be used to purchase raffle tickets.
Our prize package for the first monthly online raffle has been kindly donated by the team at
Great Central Railway, Loughborough, Leicestershire. (website link)
This prize includes:
- Overnight accommodation in a nearby hotel -
- A VIP tour of the Engine Shed -
- A footplate ride for one on a Steam Locomotive -
- Carriage ride for the winners' partner -
One winning entry will be picked at random on Thursday 1st June from all entries made between the issue of this draw to midnight on 31st May. The winner will be contacted and announced in our newsletter on Friday 2nd June and on our web site. The prize can be taken at a time that is suitable to both parties and is valid for 12 months.
Look out for a new listing each and every month with a different prize across a range of interests.
*** ONLINE RAFFLE ONLY ***
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over *
All proceeds from this online raffle will support the work of The Vulcan to the Sky Trust.
Here is how it works
- Only 2,000 tickets issued per online draw, per month - priced at £2.50.
- Please only select a maximum of 8 tickets per transaction.
- Provide a daytime contact number in case of query and to enable our random age verification system.
- Accept the declaration that you are over 18 and entitled to enter.
- When you press 'Add to Cart' you may select any quantity from 1 to 8 tickets priced at £2.50 each.
- If only purchasing raffle tickets please select ONLINE RAFFLE ENTRY as the delivery option at checkout to avoid postage charge.
- The raffle entry can be combined with other items - additional postage/carriage costs may apply.
- Your order number will be the entry number in the prize draw made at the end of each month.
- An email receipt will confirm your entry number when the order is processed and entered in the draw. There is no physical ticket to be issued.
What happens next?
- Our software will randomly select an entry at the close of each related month from all entries made.
- Your name and address is recorded against the related order and entry ticket.
- The winner as drawn will be contacted in person.
- The winning entry number, name and winners' town of residence will be announced for public record.
What are the safeguards?
- A documented system linked to your online order verifies your entry record.
- A maximum of 8 tickets can be purchased at one time, although you may enter as many times as you like over differing times or days.
- Excessive entry could lead to review of your individual web store account and customer contact.
- All this is to comply with sensible guidelines to guard against habitual or problem gambling.
- If you have any queries relating to these tickets and draw please call 01302 802077 quoting your order number.
The legal bits:
PLEASE ONLY PURCHASE TICKETS THAT YOU CAN SENSIBLY AFFORD
Terms & Conditions:
A maximum of 8 entries per web store transaction.
You may enter more than once, but please do so at different times or on different days for the related monthly draw.
We monitor for excessive gambling behaviour for due diligence.
Draw will be made when stated in the listing and the winner advised, with name and general location published later.
There is no cash alternative to the prize or prize package offered.
Redemption of the prize is subject to the winner making suitable arrangements with the provider.
A Vulcan to the Sky Trust representative will liaise with the winner so the prize package is organised to suit.
Winners should be willing to partake in limited publicity in connection with prize to help promote future raffles.
By entering from this listing you hereby accept these conditions and agree that you satisfy the residency and age criteria of entry.
Promoter: Andrew Edmondson, VTTST, Hangar 3, Fourth Avenue, Doncaster Sheffield Airport, Doncaster. DN9 3GF.
Registered with the UK Gambling Commission - www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk Licence No. 000-005127-N-306459-003.
All participants must be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK, or have a UK bank account.
Terms and Conditions available on request, send SAE to above address or call 01302 802077 to request a copy.
If you or someone you know has been affected by gambling, please contact Gamcare for help and advice on 0845 600 0133 or visit www.gamcare.org.uk
All entries will be governed by the Vulcan to the Sky Trust's code of conduct and social responsibility document which is lodged with and approved by the Gambling Commission.
Thank you for your support - GOOD LUCK!