- Related Products
The behind the scenes story of what it took to keep Avro Vulcan XH558 on the display circuit in 2010. With extensive footage of XH558 during the season, it also stars the Air Crew, Ground Crew and the many staff and volunteers it takes to keep this single aircraft airworthy and offering insight into the constant battle to find sufficient funding.
Locations covered in this DVD include:
- RAF Brize Norton - first flight of 2010
- RAF Waddington International Airshow
- RNAS Yeovilton Airday
- Royal International Air Tattoo (RIAT), RAF Fairford
- Farnborough International Airshow
- RNAS Culdrose Airday
- Lowestoft Air Festival
- Dunsfold Airshow
- Jersey Airshow
- RAF Leuchars Airshow
- Children in Need Event, Sywell
- Coventry Airport Fly-in
Planes TV's cockpit minicams flew with XH558 at Yeovilton and RIAT.
Bonus Feature: Interactive RIAT display.
Running Time: 67 minutes.
(Please note this DVD was originally titled The Peoples Vulcan - 2010)