Attendees must be 16+ and have their own photo I.D. 16 and 17 year olds must be accompanied by a paying adult.
This event involves a short amount of walking and plenty of standing, so is not ideally suited for those with restricted or limited mobility. If you require wheelchair access, please call 01302 802077 to discuss your needs prior to booking. In each case, every wheelchair user should be accompanied by a responsible paying adult as part of their party. This is to comply with Health & Safety regulations when airside on an active airport.
All participants must bring valid photo I.D. in the form of a Photographic Driver's Licence Card or UK Passport. (There are no exemptions through security on this. In the event of failure to produce valid documents, refusal of admission to airside will result. We have no control over this.)
As a diversion airfield, engine ground-runs at Doncaster Sheffield Airport are subject to operational conditions on the day. In the unlikely event of late cancellation, this will result in an alternative date being offered or a full refund. Our liability is limited to the price of your tour tickets only.
Our volunteer team are Covid-19 tested prior to each event
to minimise the risk of exposure to coronavirus on your visit.
Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted in the UK, however HM Government advises:
- Wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed settings where you come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser regularly throughout the day.
For your safety and the safety of our team please adhere to the following guidelines during your visit:
Throughout your visit
- Please consider wearing a face mask when indoors at the venue.
- Please respect other people’s wishes and wherever possible maintain a social distance of at least 1 metre plus.
- A face mask must be worn on the coach.
- Food or drink must not be consumed on board the coach.
- Our coach provider has gone to great lengths to mitigate any risks, the coach will be cleaned and Anti-viral fogged before each working day with key touch points and high contact areas on the coach cleaned and disinfected after each journey.
- The coach has been retro fitted with an air purifying system which filters the air at regular intervals.
- You must remain seated for the entire journey to maximise social distancing.
At the aircraft
- While outside a face mask is not required, however please respect people's decisions to wear one should they wish.
- Please consider wearing a face mask when entering the enclosed space of the cockpit.
Booking details for all visitors and staff will be provided to the NHS Track and Trace system if required.
By booking a Vulcan XH558 Engine Ground-Run or Airside Tour you accept full agreement of these terms.