GIFT AID -
Gift Aid is a Government scheme that allows UK Tax payers to make an allowance against their tax payments towards charitable giving. If you pay tax on earnings or savings to the UK Government, you can award Gift Aid. It costs you nothing and we do all the paperwork. You have only to click on the appropriate box on the drop down menu to confirm that you wish us to claim. Not only does it affect this order but can be applied to previous or future donations for the last four years, adding a massive 25% to all your donations and at no cost at all to you. So for every £10 you give to XH558 can become £12.50.
By clicking the Yes statement you are confirming that we can claim Gift Aid on this and future gifts of money and those over the past 4 years. You are also confirming that you are a UK tax payer and the amount of your income/capital gains tax is greater than the tax the Trust will reclaim in a single tax year.
To qualify, Gift Aid on your charitable donations must never exceed the amount of Tax you pay in any one financial year and for higher rate tax payers, it can actually be very tax efficient. Please consult a financial advisor if you wish to make a sizeable donation
- We accept DEBIT and CREDIT Cards through our SagePay interface. You can also select to pay by cheque or over the telephone prior to 'check-out'.
- You do not need to sign up with SagePay to purchase from this site.
- If you opt to register on the site, please be careful and clear with typing, as this forms the basis of your delivery note. It is important you are clear with your POSTCODE. Please also insert your telephone number as this will aid us in the event of a problem.
- If we do not have a particular item you have seen listed before, then we are most likely out of stock. We have a fast moving and large range of goods, with many new additions coming along. Simply check back on a regular basis as we replenish supplies when possible.
- Certain clothing lines prove very popular and some sizes sell out before we have chance to re-stock.
- Some lines will not be repeated and might be clearing awaiting a new line to be introduced. This is to breathe fresh design and product range into our merchandise, keeping our core supporters and the public supplied with unique quality branded items, that help raise valuable funding for our charity year after year.
- We use volunteers for picking and packing. Please allow 10/14 working days for the goods to be packed and dispatched. ( This may increase slightly during peak periods such as Christmas) You will receive an email once they are on their way. This way, we keep our overheads down and our profits up - keeping a good level of income towards funding XH558.
- When ordering, you have three important lines of information you need to check to speed up ease of order and delivery.
- Billing Address with Postcode clearly stated
- Delivery Address (if different to Billing Address)
- Order Type ( from the dropdown menu provided)
- Clothing Sizes
Small: 38" Chest:
Medium: 40" Chest
Large: 42" Chest
X Large: 44" Chest
2XL 46" Chest
3XL 48" Chest
- Returns: If you are unhappy with any product or item of clothing and wish to exchange for something else/another size or take a refund, then please return to us within 28 days, together with a covering note, your Order Number and Address details. We will then replace or reply accordingly. (A copy of your delivery note would be ideal).
Please read this in conjunction with our FAQ's/Terms section if you require any additional information.
Our Customer Help Line: 01302 802077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org